StatsOnline is a web-based facility for viewing and downloading NJR statistics for NHS hospitals and treatment centres and independent healthcare providers in England, Wales, Northern Ireland and the Isle of Man.
NJR StatsOnline shows you how much data hospitals and treatment centres have submitted to the NJR since the 1st April 2003. Data is provided for whole calendar months and updated on a monthly basis. The statistics are based on the operation date. Data at the hospital level is supplied by both operation date and the date the operation record was submitted to the NJR database.
The statistics currently available include the:
- total number of operations submitted to the NJR
- number of hip procedures
- number of knee procedures
- number of ankle procedures
- number of elbow procedures
- number of shoulder procedures
- NJR consent rate (percentage of submitted records that have NJR patient consent).
These statistics can be found by searching:
- for a named hospital (or treatment centre)
- by region: this will list all the NHS and independent hospitals and treatment centres in the region of your choice
- by NHS organisation: this will list all the NHS hospitals and treatment centres in a given trust/local health board
- by independent healthcare provider organisation.
Summary data tables are also available.