StatsOnline is a web-based facility for viewing and downloading NJR statistics for English and Welsh independent healthcare providers, NHS hospitals and treatment centres.
NJR StatsOnline shows you how much data hospitals and treatment centres have submitted to the NJR since the 1st April 2003. Data is provided for whole calendar months and updated on a monthly basis. The statistics are based on the operation date. Data at the hospital level is supplied by both operation date and the date the operation record was submitted to the NJR database.
The statistics currently available include the:
- total number of operations submitted to the NJR
- number of hip procedures
- number of knee procedures
- NJR consent rate (percentage of submitted records that have NJR patient consent).
These statistics can be found by searching:
- for a named hospital (or treatment centre)
- by region: this will list all the NHS and independent hospitals and treatment centres in the region of your choice
- by NHS trust: this will list all the NHS hospitals and treatment centres in a given trust
- by independent healthcare provider organisation.
Summary data tables are also available.