Manual and training
The NJR Data Entry User Guide reference manual gives step-by-step instructions on how to enter NJR data.
Data entry manual contents
- Section 1: Welcome
- Section 2: Getting started
- Section 3: The Main Menu
- Section 4: Entering your form
- Section 5: Data fields explained
- Section 6: Validation Override
- Section 7: Scan Barcode
- Section 8: Advanced Search
- Section 9: Request Components
- Section 10: Edit Existing Operation
- Section 11: Correct Patient Details
- Section 12: Other Menu functions
The NJR Centre remains committed to providing training and support to unit staff in hospitals reporting to the NJR. NJR training is overseen by Carol Maskrey, NJR training coordinator and regional coordinator (RC) for SW England and South Wales.
Carol will, in the first instance, discuss with you what is required and will help you to assess your needs and arrange for appropriate training to be provided. Contact Carol via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.