What is StatsOnline?
StatsOnline is a web-based facility for the provision of NJR statistics for NHS hospitals and treatment centres and independent healthcare providers in England, Wales, Northern Ireland, the Isle of Man; and Guernsey.
NJR StatsOnline can show you how much data hospitals and treatment centres have submitted to the NJR since the 1st April 2003.
Data can be provided for whole calendar months and updated thereafter on a monthly basis.
The statistics are based on the operation date. Data at the hospital level is supplied by both operation date and the date the operation record was submitted to the registry.
The statistics currently available include:
- the total number of operations submitted to the registry
- number of hip procedures
- number of knee procedures
- number of ankle procedures
- number of elbow procedures
- number of shoulder procedures
- the NJR consent rate (percentage of submitted records that have NJR patient consent).