NJR Compliance Officers
We provide regional support to all hospitals through our NJR Regional Clinical Coordinators and also through our NJR Compliance Officer team .This support enables hospital staff to comply with the work of the registry and to achieve the NJR's key performance indicators.
NJR Compliance Officers are primarily focussed on providing support to hospital units to achieve compliance with NJR’s Key Performance Indicators, documenting any local challenges staff may be experiencing and recommending best practice solutions in order to counteract these. If necessary they will escalate any problems encountered up through hospital management teams and Regional Clinical Coordinators, to further support staff to attain resolution.
The specific activities provided by our NJR Compliance Officer support service staff are:
- advise on ways to encourage an increase in the number of records submitted with patient consent.
- facilitate data completeness and quality checks, including engagement with NJR data quality award programmes.
- provide training and guidance about registry data entry and about our stakeholder information services.
- disseminate information on behalf of the NJR and share the registry's progress and developments.
- provide support and guidance on accessing or navigating through the all of information for surgeons and management in NJR Connect; for example: Annual /Clinical Level Reports and Management Feedback reports
The NJR's Compliance Officer team can provide further training, advice and guidance to all hospital-based NJR stakeholders wherever required. Hospital data entry and clinical staff can request NJR support and further training that they may require by emailing the NJR Service Desk at: email@example.com or by calling 0845 345 9991.
The NJR Compliance Officer team is made up of the four officers below, each with a geographical region of NHS trusts and a group of independent hospitals within their specific remit:
- Inez Dunn - firstname.lastname@example.org - 07951 693529
- Geraldine Hatch - email@example.com - 07546 414085
- Sue Parsons - firstname.lastname@example.org - 07773 089525
- Fiona Timmins - email@example.com - 07592 593535
You can see the regional location boundaries for the Compliance Officers in the map below:
(Last updated December 2021)