NJR regional event to be held in Pontefract
18 September 2014
The National Joint Registry for England, Wales and Northern Ireland is delighted to announce that it's next free-to-attend regional learning and networking event will be held on Thursday 13 November 2014 at Pontefract Racecourse, Wakefield (WF8 4QD).
- To book your place please contact Maggie Tate, NJR Regional Coordinator for the North of England on 07508 055651 and email@example.com
The event is open to all those involved with the NJR process in the hospital setting including orthopaedics surgeons, nurses, hospital data managers and administrators as well as clinical audit and quality improvement staff and patient representatives (including patient volunteers who work on pre-assessment or orthopaedic wards).
The programme, to be announced shortly, will include presentations from the NJR team and local orthopaedic surgeons and hospital staff who will cover important NJR updates and progress as well as best practice in data entry, collection and retrieval. Other topics to be covered include:
- How NJR data influences clinical practice
- Where NJR data is reported and why, including the Best Practice Tariff for hip and knee surgery
- The value of patient experience to success in joint replacement surgery and the importance of information for patients
- The ways NJR data is supporting national and international patient safety projects
- Ways of ensuring NJR data accuracy and completeness through local audit
Delegates are advised to book early to avoid disappointment.
To book your place please contact Maggie Tate, NJR Regional Coordinator for the North of England on 07508 055651 and firstname.lastname@example.org.