Countdown to the National Joint Registry's FREE Patient Focus Conference - only a few delegate places remain
13 March 2012
The National Joint Registry for England and Wales (NJR) is pleased to announce the programme for its first Patient Focus Conference to take place next week on Friday 23 March 2012 at The Wellcome Collection, 183 Euston Road, London, NW1 2BE. The event will run from 9.15am to 2pm and includes lunch.
Download the event programme here >
By hosting this event, the registry is encouraging patients and patient representatives to:
- meet other joint replacement patients, share experiences and views
- hear about the first NJR Annual Report Public and Patient Guide
- meet NJR orthopaedic surgeons and ask questions
- find out more about the NJR and
- help consult on projects as part of the future NJR patient network.
Are you a patient, patient representative or a professional who works in an orthopaedic setting? Only a few delegates places remain so anyone interested in attending should contact Rebecca Beaumont on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7469 2546 as soon as possible.