The NJR’s next regional event will be in Newcastle
The National Joint Registry is calling all staff in both the NHS and independent sector alike who are involved with the NJR – for example, from pre-assessment units, theatre, data entry, surgeons, and clinical governance managers – to the next meeting in its programme of regional events: Improving Data Quality in the National Joint Registry.
As the NJR is a national mandatory audit, time can be requested from your managers to support your attendance as part of ongoing professional development training.
The free-to-attend event will take place in Newcastle on:
- 10am – 4pm, Monday 17 October 2016
- St James’ Park, Newcastle Upon Tyne, NE1 4ST
The NJR’s regional events are designed to help colleagues:
- Receive guidance on how you can access surgeon or hospital data, better engage with the annual data quality audit, and with Clinician Feedback process for surgeons;
- Share good practice around NJR consent and data-entry processes with your neighbouring colleagues;
- Feedback to the NJR about the Data Quality Audit, including how it has worked in your hospital and helped to enhance data entry processes
- Learn about the latest and future developments in the NJR;
- Pick up handy hints and tips to take away;
The one-day programme also provides unrivalled networking opportunities for surgeons, hospital managers and informatics staff alike, as well nurses, pre-operative staff and all those involved in assuring data quality and patient safety.
Event speakers include: Elaine Young (NJR Director of Operations), Mr Matthew Porteous (NJR Regional Clinical Coordinators Network Chairman), Gillian Coward and Sue Musson (NJR Steering Committee’s Patient Representatives).
Numbers are strictly limited and pre-registration is compulsory. Anyone interested in attending is advised to book a place without delay.
To register your attendance please click here > or use the Eventbrite box below: