The NJR’s next regional event will be in Cardiff
The National Joint Registry is calling all staff involved with the NJR anywhere in your hospital – from pre-assessment units, theatre, data entry staff, surgeons, clinical governance staff and managers – to the next event in its regional events series, which is free for all to attend. These events are designed to help colleagues:
- Share good practice around NJR consent and data-entry processes with your neighbouring colleagues;
- Pick up handy hints and tips to take away;
- Learn about the latest and future developments in the NJR;
- Receive guidance on how you can access surgeon or hospital data and the annual re-validation process for surgeons;
- Take home lessons learned from the Data Quality Audit, including how it has worked in your hospital.
The free-to-attend all-day event will take place on:
The one-day programme also provides networking opportunities for surgeons, hospital managers and informatics staff alike as well nurses, pre-operative staff and all those involved in assuring data quality and patient safety.
Time can be requested from your managers to support your professional development training – the NJR is a National mandatory audit.
Anyone interested in attending is advised to book a place without delay.