The NJR at the BOA's Annual Congress 2016
13-16 September 2016
The NJR will be based at Stand 57 (Hall 1) during the Congress.The NJR's team of Regional Coordinators and information analysts will be on hand to discuss any queries related to your NJR data or services.
Have you explored the new features of Clinician Feedback yet? Demonstrations are available during the Congress from the NJR team at Stand 57.
Alongside this, there are two NJR sessions taking place during the Congress.
- Tuesday 13 September: 15.55 – 17.25, Main Auditorium: ‘Improving data quality to benefit clinical practice and patient safety’.
Join us in the main auditorium for the NJR's keynote session where we will be presenting the results of the 13th Annual Report the NJR's 13th Annual Report (AR) is published this Tuesday 13 September via the NJR's dedicated AR website: www.njrreports.org.uk >.
Also being presented are the outcomes of the NJR's inaugural Data Quality Audit and findings from ongoing NJR Research Projects.
- Wednesday 14 September: 12.30 – 13.30, Meeting Room "Arc": ‘NJR Q&A session, chaired by NJR medical director, Mr Martyn Porter’.
A late addition and not advertised in the main BOA programme, we are delighted to welcome delegates to join us for a bespoke NJR Q&A panel session. The panel includes:
- Martyn Porter, NJR Medical Director and Vice Chairman
- Peter Howard, Surgeon Outlier and Implant Performance Sub-committees Chairman
- Matthew Porteous, NJR Regional Clinical Coordinator Sub-committee Chairman
- Mike Whitehouse, NJR statistical analysis (University of Bristol)
Any questions about the session, please visit the NJR Stand (number 57) prior to Wednesday lunch time.
Save this event to your calendar: Outlook > | Google Calendar >
You can follow live updates during both sessions
via the main Congress hashtag: #BOAAC >