Fresh look for Joint Approach this Winter
19 December 2011
The NJR has published the latest edition of its newsletter Joint Approach, with a refreshed design for 2012.
Click here to read the latest edition >
NJR National Lead Elaine Young said: "We want our newsletter to be as appealing and user friendly as possible so that's what led us to make these improvements. It's important that we share as many items of news and progress as possible with our stakeholders, especially patients and the public, who might see a hard copy in their orthopaedic waiting room or clinic for example."
"As well as this established quarterly newsletter, the NJR will developing a more regular eBulletin in 2012. If you are interested in receiving these bulletins, please carry out our quick online survey and register for future updates" Young concluded.
Take the three minute online survey here >
The Winter edition includes the latest information on:
- the NJR's first Public and Patient Guide to the Annual Report 2011
- a special Patient Event in 2012
- the new NJR Steering Committee representatives
- upgrades to the Component Management System
- joint working with NHS Choices and the Care Quality Commission
- PROMs and
- international collaboration with other registries.